Membership Subscription For 2021 Is Due
Published 10:39 on 20 Jan 2021
The Island Sailing Club is extremely grateful to have Members who are so supportive and loyal to the Club. It has been lovely to come back to work to see your kind emails and talk to you over the phone.
Several of the Members have been asking about the subscription; when are they due and how do I pay. The 2021 subscription is due from 1st January 2021. With payment, there are several ways we can accept your subscription:
1. Credit or Debit Card - call the Office on 01983 296621 and pay over the phone
2. Already have set up Direct Debit with the Club - if you have already setup your GoCardless Account which runs our Direct Debits last year and, you have not renewed your Membership yet, this will be done for you after Wednesday 27 January. Payment will take 5 - 8 days to be taken from your account.
3. Set up Direct Debit - log onto the Member's Portal on the Club's website. First renew your Membership by clicking on the "Renew" link and confirm, secondly click on "GoCardless" and add your Sort Code, Account number plus, your address. Click here to see how to set up your Direct Debit
4. Standing Order via your bank - please make sure you include your name and Membership number as a reference so we can identify you
5. Online Bank Transfer - please make sure you include your name and Membership number as a reference so we can identify you
6. Cheque - please add your name and Membership number on the back of your cheque. The cheque can be posted to the Club at Island Sailing Club, 70 High Street, Cowes, PO31 7RE or posting it into the Club's postbox
Standing Orders, Bank Transfers and Direct Debits can be set up to be a single annual, quarterly or monthly payment. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01983 296621 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 14:12 on 25 January 2021